Thursday, February 23, 2017

BIBPC the Fourth #6

Hey y'all! I'm here to post my next entry for BIBPC! This one was especially hard because I had to make something for it. So, without further ado, here it is!

TA DA!!! I feel so proud of it! 
Here's the story for extra points! I wanted do something really unique for my photo, and since I haven't gone on any trips that were exciting (besides shopping😉) recently, I decided to make something for my photo. I made this lovely clay figurine hiking on a rainbow. I know, it's odd, but whatever. I like rainbows. Anyways, I baked it, glued the figurine to the rainbow, set it up on my sister and my clipboards, and took a photo. Each hair was placed on one by one. It took a veeeery long time, but it was worth it! It's probably the best thing I've ever made out of clay!
Hope y'all like it!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are really good at making clay things! That's really good, Danielle.

    ReplyDelete