Thursday, February 16, 2017

BIBPC the Fourth #5

I'm back with my next photo! Did I use that phrase on my last post? Oh well. The next category was night, so here's my photo!



The lighting is a bit harsh, but I had finished taking all the photos before realizing that.
Story for bonus points! We live in a big city, so the lights drown out all the stars. Therefore, our night sky doesn't show much. I also figured everyone would be taking pictures of the moon and stars on a reality basis, so I painted my hand black with silver stars and a moon! I also drew stars on our chalkboard for a cool background, and this is what I got! Hope you like it, Megan!


6 comments:

  1. That is so good, Danielle! So creative! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that is AMAZING! Great job, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Grace! I bet your picture will be awesome too!

      Delete
  3. Cool picture, Danielle!
    I nominated you for the 2016/2017 tag! :-) https://smileandcraftag.wordpress.com/2017/02/21/20162017-tag-bibpc/
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me, Gracie! I 'll do my best to get it up soon!

    ReplyDelete