Thursday, February 2, 2017

BIBPC the Fourth #2

Supp y'all! I'm back! I am kinda sick right now. There's been a bug going around, and, of course, I caught it. Yesterday was awful. Anyways, onto my next photo. I was super puzzled on what to do on this one 😃. WE CAN DO THIS TEAM OWL!!!! For those who don't know what the category is, it's blue. Oh, and, Megan, I cropped it. It seems I have to crop a lot of my photos.




Quick story on how I got this and what it is exactly. My older brother had some really tiny cups leftover from something, and he gave them to us. I was playing with them a few nights ago because I was bored, and I decided to poke a bunch of little pins in the bottom of it. I had been puzzling about what my photo should be, and I began organizing the pins by color. I realized that most of the pins were blue. I got excited and stuff and took out all of the colorful rainbow pins in the cup, and stuck all the blue ones in in a weird pattern. Then I stuck it into a blue velvet doll pillow and took a picture.

Sorry if that made no sense.

See y'all later!


No comments:

Post a Comment