Monday, March 6, 2017

BIBPC the Fourth #7

This is the last category!😭 I'm sad and happy at the same time. Anyways, onto my photo!



🔝The photo above is my official entry! Just so you don't get confused.

The birds wouldn't let me get any closer so I just had to settle for zoom. They don't like the camera, but they like the clicking and beeping it makes. Idk. There isn't much of a story for this one, but it was a big tie between that one and the one below.


My sister liked the first one better, so I used that one.
Thanks for stopping' by!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle! Wow, your blog design is AMAZING! I'm in AWE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! Just thought I'd say that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much K.A.! I've actually never been complimented on my blog design.

      Delete