Friday, June 2, 2017

Goodbye to School!!!!! (summer goals)

Hello everyone! I'm so happy right now! It's just like this big ray of (cold [I hate heat]) sunshine is shining upon me! Why am I so happy? You can probably guess by my title. SCHOOL IS OUT, YO!!!
*throws confetti, blows party horn, sprays silly string, eats loads of whipped cream* No more math(hate it, I would burn my books if I could, but that would be wasting money)! No more Physical science (😖)! No more Reading comprehension! No more Latin! No more loads of English Homework! No more Spanish! No more Spanish Math textbook! No more History! YAAAAAAAAAY! *dies from too much happiness* (notice writing strands is NOT on that list, It's my favorite subject, but it's also the shortest book, so I finished it, like, two weeks ago *sniff sniff*)
So, because it is now SUMMER BREAK I am here with my summer goals and to-do's. So basically a bucket list I know I'm going to complete. Anyways, you have read the crazy part, time for the less crazy part (don't expect it to be any calmer, because it probably isn't). Onward!



It's guaranteed I'll see the grand canyon this summer. I think we're going on a rafting trip through it! My family is going on a road trip out West, so I get to see a whole ton of national  parks. I'm so excited! I'll take tons of pictures to post here,  so you can experience part of the trip in a small way. :D




I plan on posting as often as I can for y'all this summer on both blogs. I have tons of pinkalicious posts for the future! Also, if you haven't checked out my new writing blog, click here, and if you want to, please follow it!



Haha, this is definitely the weirdest one. But we decided we wanted to eat an entire bowl of whip cream together with strawberries and watch an epic movie. We absolutely love whipped cream, so it sounds sensible delicious!



AGH! I wanted do this in May, but couldn't for some secret reasons, which I was rather upset over. But I can do it in July, so I'm totally PUMPED!!! Maybe I'll actually write more than 6,000 words (haha, results of NaNoWriMo. I told you I'm queen of procrastination!)! Anyways, yeah, I'm excited.



XD I AM SO OBSESSED AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!! XD I was not this obsessed two weeks again. (It's Pinterest's fault) Anyways I REALLY want to marathon ALL the movies this summer. That's why our road trip is the perfect. ;p MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!



I want to tidy up and organize my room, and the I'll maybe give y'all a room tour! My rooms an almost wreck right now. Hehe, I was supposed to clean it yesterday afternoon, but it looked "clean" to me. XD



I'm in the beginning still. STILL. I procrastinate a lot, as you can tell. I wrote almost a thousand words yesterday, though! #kindofaccomplished
I'm picky about how I grammar and formatting. So It takes me like an hour to write 700 words. Honestly, I don't think I'll write more than 10,000 words this summer, but I'll try. That's exactly why I'm doing Camp NaNo.



Sorry this image is so tiny. My mom promised to teach me how to paint with oils this summer, because I've been begging to learn them for ages (emphasis on "ages"). This summer is THE summer!



This probably is not going to happen. I want to start one with my cousin, but we've been meaning to for ages, and so far it hasn't happened, soo... yeah!

I hope y'all enjoyed my list! Are you as excited for the school year to be OVER as I am! Bye, my fellow Hoodians!



2 comments:

  1. Marathon the Star Wars movies :) How I wish I could do that with you Danielle! I'd watch Rogue One all over again in a heartbeat! (My favorite Rebels)

    Anyways, I need to clean MY room too.. I've been a procrastinator over this.. oh yes, Danielle, feel free to read my latest post on "Spirit of Hope."
    If you don't have the link, email me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I forgot to bring the Star Wars Movies with me, so I'm stuck with reading the next two weeks. My mom says I can do it at home, though. I have the link, but thanks!
      Ugh, I haven't gotten around to organizing much -_- Someday XD

      Delete