Monday, June 12, 2017

Some 'Lil Sketches

Hello world! I'm back with another art post ( I just realized that I have only done, like, three art posts since the creation of this blog *cringe*). It's only a few recent sketches I've done, but I needed  to post and I was like, "Hey I have some pretty good art I've done recently!" So I decided to share it with y'all. I did have to edit the lighting on these photos a bit because my back-round was dark and the lighting was awful. Onward!















First off I have some 'lil food peeps that were inspired off of Pinterest (ahh, Pinterest). They're so adorable and yummy looking! Which one is your favorite?
















This is a few quick sketches of a mermaid gal I made up named Melody. I was weirdly obsessed with mermaids for a few days, but then my obsession changed to Star Wars. Now I'm obsessed with Madi Grace's story "Hora, Everything I Never Said" and the Planet Earth II soundtrack.



















Haaaandsssss. I was practicing drawing hands, because I found a tutorial on Pinterest (one of the many wonders of the internet). I am now all of a sudden amazing at drawing hands. Except for that fist *cringe*.




















OH MY GOSH, I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! This looks way better in person, just in case you're wondering. It didn't even take me that long *gasp*! Except for the hair. Dang, it took FOREVER. The one thing that bothers me about it is one eye is a bit higher up than the other. Grrr.


I have an exciting announcement! I am now a part of The Writing Writers!! *throws confetti* There is one one drawback, however *all partying abruptly stops*. Since I am now on three different blogs I will not be able to post as often on this blog. Don't worry! This blog is still my main priority, and I don't plan on quitting it.
Have a fabulous day, fellow Hoodians!

4 comments:

  1. these sketches are nice! i enjoy sketching too, but i haven't posted it on my blog. do you think i should?
    have a good day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're proud of them and you feel they make people happy or inspired, you totally should. Sharing your passion with other people is very important! You have a fabulous day, too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, wow! Great drawing of the hands! That's pretty amazing. Whwre did you say you could learn? Pinterest? I'll definitely try drawing hands myself one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Jessica! My mom mainly taught me because she is an artist, but Pinterest and websites have many tutorials for drawing tons of things. Good luck!
      ~Danielle

      Delete