Thursday, May 4, 2017

In Which I Obsess Over 5 things I Love

Hiya everyone! SO, as I promised, here is my post! It is indeed weird, because I will OBSESS over everything I love in this post, though there might have to be a part two.



                   via

So from this point, onwards!!!!!!!!



1. Shoes!!!! Especially heels.


                      via

Oh my goodness they're adorable!!! I WANNA!!!! (my mom says she might get them for me for my B-day) My high heels are bit boring because they're aren't as high I would like. My dad won't let me wear heels higher than 4 inches yet. I like heels because:

1. They make me taller (I'm really short)
2. They make me seem more sophisticated
3. I find them comfy (my sister says I'm crazy)
4. Flats don't look great on me unless I'm wearing a long skirt or jeans

I love shoes in general, really. My favorite types of shoes are heels and sneakers. ;)

2. BOOOOOOKS!!!!!!!!!



                             via

That picture is amazing. Books are literally my life. I LIVE in books. They just wisp you away to places you've always wanted to visit or your favorite places. My favorite books are *clears throat to start reading an epic long list with maybe over a hundred titles*, actually, I think I'll do that later. It might take up the rest of the post, and we don't want that, do we? *Sighs* I love books.


3. Donuts!




                              via

They look so YUMMY! I love donuts! They're just this delicious lump of oily dough and frosting. Wow. They sound so less appetizing when I put it that way.
Sadly, I don't get donuts very often. The reason? They're unhealthy. It's my parents reason, and I can't seem to have come up with a better comeback then, "But they're so yummy!" My siblings do get donuts sometimes from early morning Bible study, though!

4. WiFi 

                         


Aaaah, we all love it. You know that moment when you realize you don't have wifi. Then you freak. No youtube, no blogs, no texting, and no Pinterest. You scream, you cry, you pitch a fit, and then you realize it's not the end of the world because your other wifatic (I no it ain't no word, but I made it one, so deal with it) things have wifi. You then sigh with relief and go to those.
My parents cut off our wifi for a certain amount each day because they don't like when we spend all day on Youtube or Pinterest. Oh well. I've gotten used to it n(kind of, they don't know that my old iPad has wifi all the time now).

5. Talking

I couldn't find a meme for this, but I really do love to talk. I make friends really quickly, and I seem to (almost) always know what to say. I just love to let words pour out of my moth and form sentences. Talking is much like writing, maybe even harder.


I hope y'all enjoyed that odd rant. I love a lot of things, and that was just a few of them. I've got go! Au revoir, my Hoodians. Stay happy!







2 comments:

  1. I love books, donuts, and talking, too!! I'm not very talented at talking well though, I babble and say "like" and don't have any idea what the heck I'm saying sometimes. XD I would like heels if I weren't so tall already. Now that I can actually wear them, there's no need for me to! ;P
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete