Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Leibster Award





 I have another nomination from Loren, but I have so many answers to her questions, so I'll just do Lily's (livingbychapters.wordpress.com) open nomination. Here are her questions!


Do you like swimming?

Yes! In fact, I might join swim team next year.

What's your favorite sport?

I really like ice skating, and I wanted to do it, except the rink is to far away and the lesson are to expensive.


How long have you been blogging?

Since last December, I believe.

Do you like ponytails?

Yes, but I like buns better, or braids.

Do you live on a farm?

No, in fact, I live in the middle of a very large city.

What is your favorite shade of blue?

I love all shades of blue except for baby blue, and I have no idea why.

Do you wear braces?

No. I don't have to get them until my sister gets hers off. More candy for me!

Would you cut your hair if someone made you?

Uhhh, maybe. Depends on the style. If they told me I have to get a bob or some 80's style, then...., NO.

What color are your eyes?

They're brown, but in the light they turn this really really bright gold, and in the shadows they turn really dark chocalate.

Do you have any siblings?

Yes. One sister and two brothers.

Do you own any nightgowns?

I gave those up when I was 8, I believe.


Random Facts

I love stars

I sleep in until 8:30 every morning

I am addicted to the songs Lips Are Movin' by Meghan Trainor and Geranimo by Sheppard

I ate a popsicle while writing this post

I'm writing a novel (and no, I will not tell you about it.)

I never know what we're having for dinner until my mom has to tell me

The popsicle I ate was red

I looooooooooove ice cream

If I could, I would eat chocolate for every meal

I have four followers I really like blogging

Books are my many homes

 My Questions
 Do you own a teddy bear?

What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?

Do you have any pets?

Who is your favorite character from Heroes of Olympus and/or Percy Jackson?

Who is your all time favorite book character?  

How many dresses do you have?

Do you own an iPhone? (I don't own one so don't feel ashamed if you don't either)

What is your favorite book series?

On a scale of one to ten, how much do you like books?

What is your favorite song?

Have you read Keeper of the Lost Cities? (if not, you totally should. It's a really good series)


I nominate anyone who has read Heroes of Olympus or Percy Jackson! 




I am going to start doing secret messages! Btw, I hope you have a good week!




1 comment: