Monday, June 20, 2016

C'mon Fangirls! You Can Do Better!

You may be questioning my… Different title, but seriously Fangirls, you can do better! Can no one appreciate Reyna's awesomeness? Btw if you don't know who that is, she is from Heroes of Olympus and she is AWESOME!!!! She is absolutely my favorite character EVER! There is not nearly enough fanart of her out there. Seriously, people. YOU CAN DO BETTER! Sorry, I need to calm myself down. If you read my post Word Randomness, did you see the caption I put beneath the picture of her? Well, if you did, I do actually cry and wither beneath her awesomnes. SHE IS THAT AWESOME. If you are still reading the series and haven't gotten to her full capacity of her awesomness (in the Blood of Olympus), hurry up and finish the series! 

Also, I'm addicted to Pinterest, reading, and the song Geranimo.

I hope y'all enjoyed my little rant!



1 comment: