Friday, June 24, 2016

Parakeets and Randomness

Hey y'all! Ya know how I told you we got parakeets in February? No? I'm pretty sure I did. Anyways, I have some pictures to show you! Plus some randomness afterwards.






They were in the cage at the time, so sorry if the bars are obscuring your vision. Their names are Lemon (the one in the front) and Avis (the one in the back).

Now for Randomness! We went to the zoo some time ago, and if you want to see the animals click this link- thesecretlifeofanirishdancer.blogspot.com. Onto the photography. (My mom took, like, all here pics.)




                                  In the Asian section has this really cool bridge in the gardens.









                Isn't pretty? Now here is me and my siblings standing single file in the middle of a river.


              Nicole is the one in the green shirt, and I'm the one in the pink (and yes, I know, I'm very short                for my age). Now here is a picture of a pineapple I took in the golden hour!



                         I might have edited this, but I'm not sure, it was very sunny. I hope y'all enjoyed!






No comments:

Post a Comment