Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Liebster Award

                             



Yay! Thank you Nicole from The Secret Life of an Irish Dancer(aka the girl who's bedroom is right beside mine😈)! Ok, so here are the questions.

1. If you could bring one character you've written about to life, who would it be?
           From one of the stories I've posted, Prancer. Anyways, who doesn't love
           tiny horses?
2. If you could jump into any book, what would it be?
           This is a hard one, ummmmmmmmmm. Harry Potter. I would love to go 
            to Hogwarts.       
3. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
           Frozen yogurt. I loooove TCBY!
4. Favorite author?
           I think I'll have to go with Brandon Mull, he writes a lot of good books.
5. Dream pet?
           Obviously a cheetah! They're actaully very sweet after you tame them.
6. What is your favorite blog or website.
           Besides my blog? I'll have to say Blue Eyes Gray Eyes. Her blog is awesome! Website is Youtube. So much entertainment!
7. Why did you start your blog?
          Mainly because my sister did. I was also really bored😜.

Alrighty! That is all once again, thank you Nicole, or, as she is called this by me sometimes, the annoying, bossy sister! Jk!😊😊😊😊😊😊

3 comments:

  1. I love the blog Blue Eyes Gray Eyes! Actually, I know the author in real life! :D

    ♥Megan
    P.S. My photography challenge has started! Visit my blog to see the category. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yea, I used to pen pal Loren during the CWWC. How do I send you my pictures?

      Delete
    2. You can either make a page for them on your blog and then tell me whenever you update them, or make a post and send me the link by clicking on that post, copying the URL (the website up at the top), and then pasting it in a comment on my blog. :D Whichever you prefer.
      I hope it works!
      ♥Megan

      Delete