Monday, January 25, 2016

Ice Skates: a short story.

   This is just a little story I wrote. I hope you like it!


   I stared at a tiny little jewelry box. I was enchanted by it. It had little porceline ice skates on top. On the sides there were little paintings of children skating on a frozen pond.
   I was at a Hallmark store. The shelves were covered with many wonderful things, but I loved this jewelry box most. 
   My mom saw the longing in my eyes. She reached out her hand and grabbed it. "I'll get this for you as long as you clean your room." She said.
   I looked at her unbelievably. She never got me anything except for needed clothes. "I will! I promise!" I exclaimed joyfully.
   She smiled.


   When we returned home, I ran to my room and grabbed my old jewelry box. I rummaged through it grabbing every winter earring and necklace I could find. I dropped them in the new jewelry box from least favorite to most favorite. I looked at the jewelry box for a really long time. I smiled from ear to ear.



                              

I hope you liked it!


        
    






No comments:

Post a Comment