Monday, July 31, 2017

Ima Back

(the 'a' in 'ima' was intentional)

Hello my friends! Long time no see, huh? Well, I am back from my hiatus, and I am supposed to write 4000 words, but instead I'm procrastinating because that's just what I do.
I am not here with any recap on anything, but instead I'm here to rant.
What?
Hehe.
Let's just put it this way. I'm to lazy to file all the photos I took.
Babam.
Let le rant commence.
(I meant to take photos for this, but I never got around to it)

The Shoe Laces

My mom washed my favorite shoes but lost one of the shoelaces. I spent, like, twenty minutes loooking for it to no avail.
I took the shoes on our trip anyways. ;D
Later I wanted to wear them because my tennis shoes were dirty (really dirty), so I took my bright turqoise shoelaces from my tennis shoes and laced up my favorite shoes with those. And because the tennis shoes' laces were too long, I tucked them in the shoes. Then I went around walking with my pale blue shoes with bright turquoise laces like a boss.
My sister thought I got new shoes, but I was like, "Nopedy nope nope!"
;) I think I'm hilarious.

The Car

I never want to get in our van again. It was so cramped and stuffed to the brim with books, people, blankets, pillows, iPad minis, etc.
But that's not the point of this section.
I had approximately 50 hours of car time and I only wrote 4,000 words.
Heeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeee and my procrastinatiooooooooon.
So I ended up lowering my word goal for Camp NaNo to 18,000 and now I have to write 4000 words, maybe (hopefully) I'll even write 6,000. Then I'll reach 20000. >_<
Oh well. :|)

The Roleplays

MWAHAHAHA!!!!!
Ahem.
I discovered roleplaying and now I'm OBSESSED. IT'S AN AMAZING FORM OF EVIL WRITING!!!
Ahem.
Let's just say I love roleplaying.


I hope you didn't mind my little rant. I will write a recap of our trip as soon as possible, so hang in there! :D ;)

Bye, fellow hoodians!



No comments:

Post a Comment