Monday, January 2, 2017

Christmas Haul

Hello once again fellow Hoodians! Today I will show you what I got for Christmas. Please keep in mind I'm not trying to boast. Onto my haul!


I got these goodies from a Christmas party I went to. ;) . 


I got these really good earbuds with three different ear rubber thingies of different sizes.


I got two eos (Chapstick, I'm obsessed with them). One mint, and the other honeydew. They both smell amazing and they work soooo well.


From my grandma I got a fifteen dollar gift card for Amazon (it speaks books), and calendar called A Hug for Every Day of the Year. Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! :) . 


My grandma also got me these crazy pants. 


And last, but definitely not least,


I GOT AN IPAD :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I'm using it to make this post so obviously I can't take a picture of it. Oh it's a mini 2. It's so awesome!
Here's the case my dad bought! (It's Harry Potter theme.)


Isn't it wonderful?
I hope y'all enjoyed!











No comments:

Post a Comment