Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Random things

Yesterday I got to eat Chinese food! It was so good. So anyways, today I am going to post just random pictures I made😜.
               This is just a little poster I made with a really long rope I crocheted.
           Do you like my drawing? I do. I think it turned out pretty well.
           This a picture of a friend's kitten. Isn't she adorbs? Sorry the lighting is reall bad in 
           in this one.
   This a picture of my room when we just moved in. I love it's color!
           
    Well that's all today! Hope you have a good day!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love Chinese food!

    Wow, your eye drawing is really good!

    Aw! That kitten is SO cute. What's it name?

    -Loren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her name is Mittens, and yes, she's the cutest!

      Delete